…..ME, as I felt so sorry for my three Gregor Brood Remainers still being coped up inside here with me that I let them escape my bungalow confines for an hour.
Below you can see where they went and what they got up too!
The boys decided to visit a nearby farm/barn conversion that has this delightful setting of a few small shops and businesses (a Snugbury’s ice cream parlour, a café, a photographer’s studio, an interior designer shop) around this quiet and peaceful fountain square with the recently converted barn, situated just behind (that is now hired out for weddings, parties and private events etc.) There is also a small working Blacksmiths and his shop and a children’s safe grassed play area… along with plenty of room for car parking.
1.Jac, a petite, long fringed Trendon 1970 Gregor, customised by Shelly who had been with me ‘forever!’
2. Tony, another wide faced 1970s Trendon Dark Denims lad (who Sarah Williams bought intending to re-root, due to falling hair, but decided that he was just too handsome so instead let me adopt him. Thanks again Sarah!)
3. Niklaus, Fritz’s elder brother, a handsome 1967 Gotz slate eyed, sharp nosed, lad.
4. All are wearing Passion 4 Sasha outfits with varying T shirts.
11. An old rusted fire pit with the antique wooden hay cart in the background.
12. Doors to the Ice Cream Parlour.
13. You can just see part of the children’s play are in the background here!
16. The rotting inside of the hay cart!
17. A tree trunk providing a shelter for insects!
19. Some planting between these stones has now just begun.
20. Tony, taking a short rest on the cart’s wheel spokes between activities.
21. Love how this cart is only made up from these wood and metal/iron components.
These photos are all a bit monotonous I’m afraid but I can never get enough of seeing my handsome lads out and about.. also hope that it shows just how well our Sasha Dolls take to, and fit in, with our enhancing natural surroundings.
Thanks, as usual, for visiting us again. We are, as usual, looking forward to reading your comments etc… (especially hearing which are your favourite todays photos.)
Enjoy the coming week.