To encourage Spring to finally arrive ONE of my Sasha girls (a Frido 1968-69 Side Part) has ONLY been wearing these two wonderful colours over the last month or so…and which I’m delighted to say must have had the effect …for we in the UK are now enjoying some absolutely glorious hot Summer sunshine!
(As it is Sasha Shoes themed week on Facebook’s Sasha Morgenthaler Dolls please notice some of the beautiful leather shoes shown here.)
1. First up wearing a very smart vintage-sasha trouser and top set with Marti Murphy Birkenstocks and posing in front of a vase of Narcissi, that my daughter sent me as part of my recent birthday present.
4. Tina Gross Easter themed dress (that I delightedly won from the UK Sasha Festival CAF) along with a pair of JJ sandals.
7. One of Ruthsdolls famous double row smocked Homespun dresses and JJ sandals. Love how this material shows up here!
10. A Dollydoodle trouser and floral top set with Marti Murphy Birkenstock sandals.
12. A NEW vintage-sasha outfit that is being worn and photographed for the very FIRST time along with some Brand NEW Betty Jean Densford side strap shoes (and later on with a pair of commercially made bar shoes.)
16. Another vintage-sasha fine cotton dress in two shades of green with matching coloured bar shoes (as I could only find ONE of the JJ sage darker green sandals, that I had made up especially for this outfit) and shown with and then without socks.
Seen here out in my front Spring garden in a Bambino-Bella green cotton coat and navy accessories outfit with Ruthsdolls navy lace-up shoes. (These Denim stretch detailed jeans are so fantastic that they will be definitely kept here should the coat ever be sold on.)
These little self seeding blue forget-me-not flowers are originally from my late mother’s garden to extra remind us (as though we needed it!) of her in the Springtime. We (my three brothers and one sister) all have some in our gardens and they are also growing on my parents grave.
21. These last few somewhat blurry photos were taken very late in the evening after the sun had gone down as it was just too sunny during the day. (There is also a matching beanie style hat which isn’t shown here.)
22. Another Dollydoodle Summer two piece with Marti Murphy Birkenstocks. The Fir cone brought back from Tenerife is especially being shown here for Diane Duke who was recently holidaying over there. (I also naughtily brought back a piece of the Volcanic rock and luckily sneaked it through Customs!)
25. A vintage-sasha dress in a textured linen material and JJ sandals in the design that I so loved that Jean named it ‘the Kendal design.’
28. Loved this vintage-sasha style of Sarah’s and the way that she has incorporated the two different materials.
Enjoying soaking up the last of today’s evening sunshine.
…and on that note (although there are still a few more green/yellow outfits to be shown) may I say many thanks for popping by today and continue to enjoy this UK warm, sunny weather.