Continuing the theme of some facial photos of a few of my Sasha Dolls.
Panoramic photo of The Sasha Brood taken by Lorraine Tyler at the 2016 Sasha Celebration Weekend.
1.Baby Anis, an early Trendon Bettina mohair re-root baby.
2. Mid 1960s slate eyed Gotz.
3. 1969 wigged Frido Gingham.
4. Frido 1967 bobbed haired Blue Cord.
5. 1969/70 Frido Baby Nightdress re-rooted by Lisa.
6. 1967 Frido bobbed haired Blue Cord.
7. Frido late 1966 Blue Cord.
8. Frido 1967 trimmed haired Blue Cord.
9. Gotz mid 1960s pale skinned slate eyed re-rooted in mohair by Bettina.
10. Gotz mid 1960s slate eyed.
11. Frido late 1966 early 1967 Ballet.
12. Frido 1967 Dungaree
13. Frido 1967 bobbed haired Blue Cord.
14. Frido late 1966 Jeans eye painted by Manchester art student Kristina.
15. Frido 1967 Gingham re-rooted by Lisa.
16.Frido 1969/70 baby Nightdress re-rooted by Lisa.
17. Frido 1967 Brown Cord.
18. Frido 1966 Graphic eyed Dungaree.
19. Gotz 1969 No-navel.
20. Trendon 1970/71 Denim
21. Gotz mid 1960s slate eyed.
22. Frido 1968 Gregor Shorts.
23. Gotz mid 1960s slate eyed.
24. Frido 1966 Graphic eyed Dungaree.
25. Frido 1968 trimmed haired FCP Dungaree.
26. Gotz 1970 No-navel.
27. Gotz 1965 yellow eyed with lashes.
28. Gotz mid 1960s slate eyed ponytail.
29. Frido 1970 baby re-rooted in mohair by Bettina.
30. Gotz mid 1960s wigged slate eyed waif .
Hoping that I haven’t repeated any of last weeks actual photos here as it was quite hard to keep track and that you didn’t get too bored with the same theme as last week’s post .
Many thanks for visiting us today and we hope that you all have an enjoyable and sunny week in the run up to Easter Sunday.