Firstly are the photos of the amazing raffle which was won by the lucky Tricia Jackson. Many thanks to,all those who so generously contributed and bought tickets to raise such a marvellous sum for the Save the Children charity
I’m now correct in saying that Denise, her sister Michelle Sharpe and Jenni Lowcock provided the doll, Passion for Sasha the Brownie uniform and Gillian Nash the bobble hat …..all seen here below.
2. Sharon made the dungaree outfit and Jennie and her mother gave the dressing gown (and nightie) book, alarm clock and pottery mug.
3. I’m presuming that Dollydoodles gave the ballet leisure suit but not sure who gifted the ballet tutu.
4. DollMum and Dmd gave this dear little wooden boat and frog finger puppet,.
5. Lesley Shaw donated these tights.
6. The clock, mug and book that Jennie and her mother donated.
7. Celia Tosse from Norway gave these three (and the one seen later below) tiny Sasha sized books.
8. Uncertain who donated this lovely Halloween dress.
14. Another tiny book. Is this donated by Catherine too?
15. This is the dear little baby that I think that Brenda Walton donated for the baby raffle which was won by Susan Bulger Pomeroy (who as most of you know only collects the babies and toddlers.)
16. Now starting the dolls who were on the tables around one side of the room and I’m definitely going to need your help with naming their owners. All these here need to have their mummy’s named. Update. These all belong to Tricia Jackson. Lisober by Mary MD. Gideon in one of Diane’s Keffe Farsette patterned jumpers and the twins, Eddie and Bobbie. In front of these are her two toddlers Phoebe and Xana.
17, The three girls and baby in the front with the pram are Sarah P’s. I think that the girls on their right could belong to Louise?
18. Are these Louise McNamara’s girls? I’m now thinking that they might be her mother’s dolls and that that the red head is Louise’s first attempt at re-rooting on her mother’s doll.
19. Sarah’s again.
20. Dawn Law’s three. two with their new curly hair. (Now I know who bought this Marilyn Hotchkiss dress that I liked!) Dawn herself knitted the beautiful cardigan from Rosie Shortell’s US Festival pattern.
21. Paula’s, Cathy’s and Jocelyn’s girls on the back wall with Diane Duke’s toddlers in front with their pet bull. The two girls on the left are still unclaimed but could the red headed lass who seems to be minding the toddlers also belong to Diane? No, I have just been told that the lovely red haired green eyed girl (eyes by Janet) is Helen the travelling doll and now belongs to Granny Peggie, Diane’s mother.
22. Still waiting to name the Gotz orche eyed lass’s mummy and now the Ira in the VS red coat outfit has joined her. The girl in lilac is Paula’s and could the toddler in front and standing by the baby be Paula’s too?
23. Paula’s, Cathy’s and Jocelyn’s at the back and right.
24. Cathy’s girl in the dungarees and Jocelyn’s at the back, Paula’s little baby, Diane’s toddler lads but to whom does the red haired girl in the Gingham smocked dress belong to?
25 Denise’s three (well more like two and a half!) 1968 Beverly sisters.
26. Who owns these three lovely girls then? I now understand that they are Jane’s three early Trendon 1970 girls showing the differences in their eye painting.
27. Can now see the third Beverley sister’s twin but who is the mother of the No-navel and girl in the Sashadollstyle lime green outfit?
28. Could these both be Anne’s dolls? (Apologies for the out of focus pic.)
29. Side view of Jane McClusky’s beautiful 1968 Fringe girls.
30. Now who’s their mummy? It’s Karin!
32. Who’s is the Honey Blonde Party/Silk dress girl? These are Karin’s kids.
33. Callie’s stunning two.
34. Callie’s lad?
37. DollMum’s and Dmd’s Reubern and Nicholas James.
39. Who is these very talkative girl’s mum then?
40. Catherine French and Jane Woodward’s girls at the back and DollMum’s and Dmd’s three at the front with their newly restored Ponfa pram.
41. Jane Woodward’s wonderful choir.
43. DollMum’s and Dmd’s babies, Mabel and Leo who love to come here.
44. Now then who’s the mummy of these three dear little tots? Just been informed that the blonde baby on the left in the Doddlydoodle’soutfit is Celia Tosse’s and the two toddlers are Joyce Jordan’s.
45. The girl on the left is ? The very handsome Gregor Shorts is ? and the girl at the back I think belongs to Chris Meatyard.
46. Thinking that this Gregor Shorts might well belong to Christina as the other surrounding dolls, including those lying down taking 40 winks.
48. Christina’s? Linda Simpsons?
49. Who’s is this dear little black baby in the pale pink and complete with her lunch bottle?
50, Christina’s new fab. Gregor. I would have loved to have bought him but am still on the 2015 no new Sasha buying resolution!
51. Christina’s two on the right but who own’s the two Gregor’s on the left? Louise?
52. Who is laying claim to these two beautiful NPs? Denise thinks that they are Noreen Walters.
53. Are these three delightful girls Louise’s? Denise thinks that they belong to Noreen Walters. Can anyone confirm this?
54. Drum Roll please! Well here finally are Theresa’s two super No-nose kids.. who unfortunately weren’t able to get their fabulous rocking horse to go behind the Button nosed group.
55. Here we have my Trendon Kendal on The Brood’s new Summer present of this Thoroughbred horse, Naranja, named after my daughter’s own Polo pony. He is wearing a Ruthsdoll’s replica outfit of the actual one that Chon designed and had made up whilst in Argentina for her own Polo team.
Theresa O’Neil very kindly then made the hat and stick for me. My home help, under my instructions and guidance, changed the reins (which were made of a red satin ribbon!) to this black trainer shoe lace that I bought and then wrapped and secured the leg bandages for me. (They should have been further up the legs but I had only bought one pkt of the bias binding thinking that three metres would have been enough.
Trendon O’Neill is the one in his Wellies standing behind.
56. Here we can see Trendon Paige on the back right with surfer Trendon Jordan to his right, then Trendon Owen, Trendon Mullins, Trendon Law (and not sure of the Trendon in the blue jumper.) The Trendon twin toddlers belong to Catherine French and the two babies look like they are Diane’s. (Apologies for the cut off heads due to those No-noses wanting to get into the photo.)
57. Some of Steve’s No-noses in the pink, green, red and grey coats. (Not sure of who they others belong to.)
58. Obviously an intruder (Gotz brunette girl in the pink Gingham) in the No-nose camp!
60. Thinking that these are Christina’s or Linda Simpson’s dolls.
61. Great little group of the Esther, Elke and Iona toddlers all wearing Knit 4 Sasha’s dresses.
Steve’s new Iona is in the middle and surrounded by Diane’s two/three and Paula’s one?
62. This is my very favourite of the group and belongs to Diane.
63. I managed to plait the tail, after several attempts, and then my home help cross bound it. The back view shows the name, Dark Horse, that Chon named her team.
64. Had to take all, the shots of the horse from this side as Chon said that I should cut off the main like they do with the real life ponies (to stop it getting entangled during play) BUT I’ve refused to in case I ever sell it on in later years!
66. Theresa O’Neill’s fabulous wooden Palomino rocking horse (and which I am thrilled to say is being stabled here for a month or two!)
67. Chon still enjoying her time behind my camera.
68. Dmd’s Miranda getting in on these last minute photos. She is calming and composing herself, holding Ballet position 1 before getting ready to mount!
70. Finally now most of the visitors have packed up their dolls and are heading out to their cars Chon is able to take these final two photos on the almost empty stage of Denise’s Medieval dressed kids and horse to say a final HUGE thank you to her for hosting yet another great event! Thoroughly enjoyed meeting everyone!
(BTW you’re certainly looking THE part here Zak.)
71. Many thanks again and bye-bye for another year and hopefully see you here again in 2016.