….OR more of a time filler-in whilst I get myself up, standing upright and into gear for a New Year photo.
1. The sound of Christmas music suddenly fills the air as Father Christmas riding on his sleigh appears in our cul-de-sac. Grabbing my camera and coat (and donation of course!) I race out to greet him and hopefully receive my asked for Xmas gift!
3. OH YES! ….and just what I had asked for! Must have been a ‘goodie’ again this year. He even got down from his sleigh to personally give it to me whilst the sleigh was turning around at the end. (What more could a Sasha Collector want?)
4….then all too soon sadly disappearing from sight for another year.
5. My Christmas Doll. As the years are marching by far too quickly in my life I have decided to sell on some of my dolls and try to buy some of the ones that so far I’ve never had in my collection. Hopefully a case of ‘Been there, done that, what’s next?’
6. This is what Shelly has written as her description….’1970 Gotz Pale Saucer eyed girl in Brown cord . I love the saucer eyed girls so when I say this pretty young lady I mean what I say ;o) This rare to find young lady is quite special as she not only has a No Navel body she has a Pale vinyl body and as there were no Pale No Navel dolls made this makes her quite unique . She is in gently played with condition and retains her original stringing which is in good order . She has beautiful soft and silky hair with plenty of factory curl remaining , It is an Ash blonde colour also quite unique and all original . She has vibrant face paint with a little touch up paint to her top lip which has been done very nicely. She comes wearing her original dress and shoes both in very good order , her pants and socks have been replaced ‘ (As Shelly mentioned she did come with her original Many-Jane brown leather shoes but which I have stored away for now not being keen on this shoe style.)
8. My apologies for the dappled background caused ny the bright sunshine and Jasmin shrub nearby.
Next up are my presents to Chon which include this Fortum and Mason wicker hamper as she uses them for storage.
15.I loved this little wooden white Reindeer decoration that is hanging on the front of the hamper. Really wanted to keep it for myself!
17.. The beige wide cord with twisted red and green rope legs in the corner is Ruldoph the red nosed Reindeer is a squeaky toy for her Weinanmara dog, Bella.
19. Chon’s dog enjoying the squeaky toy which is amazingly still squeaking in-spite of being now drenched in doggy ‘slobber!’
20. Below are my presents from her although unfortunately taken in artificial light as it was early Christmas evening when we returned home to open them.
21. She gave me two of these Cyclaman plants to go in my Chimney pots either side of the front door.
22. Have taken her three presents out of the hamper for those who like to see the wrappings more closely. After getting the F&M wicker hamper (and my recent visit to Little Moreton Hall) I decided to go with this natural wood wrapping theme this year.
(A bottle of Baileys Original Cream.)
23. (MAC make-up.)
25. (Lancome creams, lotions and potions.)
26. My 2014 cards to my family and Sasha friends.
27. My card to Chon.
28. Chon’s cards using her dog Bella and the help of photoshop!
To be hopefully continued at some point in time……..