1. First up in this second part are Sarah Price’s lovely 1966/67 NPs. Driving over to Hitchin by car Sarah allowed them all to come instead of the usual selected few. Heading the group is the very handsome Billy, bought and named after her late father.
2. I love how she has dressed this top group in shades of lime green, one of her favourite colours for the Sashas. I had to smile when she told me that she overheard two of my obviously observant Sasha blog followers agreeing that they must be my dolls as they had seen those outfits before on my blog. Yes, to them being my ex-outfits but can’t unfortunately aspire to them (apart from one) being my dolls!
Below is my very favourite of her dolls whom she religiously saved up to buy to remind her of her mother’s sad passing.
3. Billy was once mine so it was great to see him looking so well dressed and obviously loved and treasured.
4. Her other three attractive NPs …..and all looking ‘in the pink’ so to speak.
5. Sharon Humphrey’s three lovely dolls that had travelled all the way from Spain to be with us. Lindt, the brunette girl has recently been re-rooted for the second time by Sharon, They are all wearing super clothes made by their mummy (who has now become well known in the Sasha World for her delightful little girly Ra-ra outfits.)
6. Loving these colourings on her Dungaree girl.
7.This very dramatic Cora belongs to Theresa O’Neil who also painstakingly made her her absolutely gorgeous dress and coat.
9. These three experienced riders belong to Jocelyn Rose and to top it all they even rode there on their ponies. (I have since been informed that all their outfits are commercially made.)
10. Their very handsome ponies!
11. Hope that I’m right here too and that these three very attractively coated girls are Theresa’s. I do know that the brunette girl on the right, wearing her newly purchased VS CnS duck egg blue coat has recently returned from the eye specialist, Michelle Baxter, with some very attractive OOAK blue eyes.
12. Does this sweet little No-navel girl in her very pretty tweed coat and hat also belong to Theresa? I’m feeling pretty sure that she might!
13. Aren’t these two of Gillian Nash’s slate eyed girls just irressistably gorgeous in their Brownie uniforms. I believe that they had intentionally come to help at the CnS but had become hemmed in at the back of one of the tables. Love the fact too that they are wearing their poppy badges and so supporting the British Legion and their Poppy Appeal. Now who does this smartly dressed lad with his cowboy hat on the right belong to?
14. Another two beautiful girls though I’m not sure, as yet, to whom they belong although I’d quickly claim them if they were up for adoption.
Drum roll please! Right now we have it. The owners of these two beautiful dolls are the wigged brunette who was bought from Ruthsdolls sales table by Louise ready for her mum, Gill’s, 70th birthday later this month and to the right of her is the Jackie Rhydstrom red head re-root who is Louise’s doll, called Darcy. Two very lucky collectors indeed!
15. Just love the brunette wigged girl in the pink OOAK Ruthsdoll’s outfit and adore the 1968/9? re-rooted Fringe red headed girl in the Carol Bell Mitchell dress. Both such pretty/dainty dresses.
16. Chon made me take several side-views of her as she said that her profile was just fabulous.
17. She also mentioned that she had a perfect and artistic nose.
18. I’m rather thinking that these two lovely girls might possibly belong to Gillian Nash as apart from her twin slate eyed girls in their fantastic Brownie uniforms we haven’t seen any more of her dolls as yet. Correct, these two are Gill’s as I’ve just spotted them on Denise’s blog post.
19. Wondering just who owns this very pretty and trendily/modernly dressed girl in her lovely lilac sweater and hat? Just been infornmed that she is Theresa’s girl and who she replaced/repaired her damaged hand.
20. Who is claiming these two sweet girls standing by Dawn’s 1970s blonde girl with her newly loosely curled long hair.
21. NOW we all know who owns these two outstanding and exquistely re-rooted dolls. The very talented Sarah Williams!!!! She’s such an asset to the Sasha World with her magnificent re-roots and to-die-for clothing.
25. Two more lovely dolls waiting to have their mummies named. News has just reached me that these two dolls also belong to Louise, the red head White Dress girl was her childhood doll given to her on her 4th birthday and also wearing a VS jacket given to her by Steve. Elle, the blonde on her right is wearing a Carol Bell Mitchell dress.
26. Not sure who’s doll the Gregor on the right is or the Sasha in the centre but the pretty customised by Kelly Wenarski girl on the right is Gayle’s.
27. Steve’s latest 1968 Fringe brunette girl standing by Sarah’s two magnificent black girls.
28. I must apologise for missing taking Steve’s two beautiful Fringe girls close up (it was I believe the first time that he had seen and handled the brunette girl as she had gone straight to Brenda’s from Sashadolluk and had travelled down with her to the CnS) as they were standing up on the windowshill on the far side of the room and had been packed away ready to leave before I actually got to them to photograph…… SO I asked him to send me a photo of them. They were/are the two in the middle here and were wearing their very attractive VS coats.
29. We have already seen the dolls in the centre and on the right but I’ve included this group photo especially for the red head girl in the lilac and the two babies sitting in front of her who missed out on having their photos taken individually.
30. Unfortunately apart from this group photo taken when we arrived we weren’t able to get to closer photograph all of these lovely dolls as their table had already been taken down and the dolls returned to their owner’s safe keeping.
31. Last but not least are the Little Darling Dolls. These first two below belong to Joyce Jordan and are wearing Sharon Humphrey’s tiny ra-ra outfits with a little of Joyce’s fine knitting.
32. Here are Sharon’s three having travelled over from Spain with her. Two are beautifully customised whilst the third tot on the left is as she was manufactured and left the factory. All three are wearing Sharon’s trendily modern outfits.
33. Thought that I’d better finish this Sasha CnS post with a Sasha Doll so here is this ‘truly scrumptuous’ looking Frido Ballet Fringe girl again.
I hope that you have enjoyed seeing all these wonderful Frido/Trendon/Gotz serie dolls that came to Denise’s 2014 CnS and apologise for any that I didn’t capture on camera.
Until my next post I’d like to wish you all a very happy Sasha filled time and thank you for visiting.