1. My sister needed to go to the John Lewis Store in Cheadle Hulme and asked if I (and a few of my Gregor lads) would like to go too…. as if there was time afterwards there might be a surprise stop further on (but wouldn’t tell me anymore.) I love suggestions like this so we all bundled into her car and off we went.
About half an hour’s driving northwards after our John Lewis visit she pulled off from a roundabout where she had previously seen this tank was on display……
2. As you can see below Matt, Luke and James had a wonderful half hour climbing and exploring this Centurion Tank. (Was thrilled with this unexpected backdrop!)
3. James, a 1970 Frido Trendon London lad, now back from his two year visit to the US.
4. Luke a 1968 Frido Dark Denims boy.
5. Matt, a 1968 Frido tiny eyed Gregor Shorts.
6. James. ”Look everyone how high up I am!”
8. Matt. (He said that he didn’t dare climb up as high as James!)
9. James again.
17. Time to continue on our surprise journey so the three boys say goodbye to the tank. (The rest of their visit will have to be shown in another post as time ran out….again!)
All these boys were wearing Dollydoodle’s wear……their favourite clothing!
My next post should be on Sunday, 2nd November BUT with the Cn’S intervening on the 25th October I’m hoping to add my photos of this event during the week before…. but not until after I have returned home on Monday evening, the 27th .